She listed 5 (or actually 6) questions and because I was being extremely ambitious, I have to reveal 7 secrets too.
So let’s do the 5 questions
- What is one controversial food that you actually like?
This is hard… I eat bat meat, squirrel meat, but on rare occasions and restaurants that serve such food are getting lesser and lesser. But if I like them, not really, I’m fine with anything except for certain seafood. I told Moya that I don’t like sunny side ups because of the stench of the egg yolk. Yeah stinky food is no.
- Pancakes or waffles? Any specific type of pancakes/waffles?
Both? I like both. Belgium waffles and pancakes with loads of maple syrup.
- Favourite holiday food? (Any holiday, any meal!)
I’m a simple person so ramen?
- What’s your coffee order? (If you don’t like coffee, feel free to list all the modifications you’d make to make your drink as un-coffee as possible.)
I’m fine with any coffee to be honest. I don’t really have a preference.
- What’s your opinion on the trendy macarons? (You can still have an opinion even if you haven’t tried them!)
I like macarons, so I don’t mind them.
- The Bonus: What’s a nickname I can call you by?
(Since you called me “Salted Fish”, still ask this question…)
Moya calls me salted fish as a pun for my Chinese name, so yeah lol.
Now the 7 great secrets.
- I like long bus rides. This is why sometimes I avoided taking the trains. One thing trains right now in my place is pretty unreliable, secondly I wanna enjoy a long bus ride with comfy AC and anime.
- I love noodles over rice. Especially ramen. I love ramen. Which is why I endorse Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san.
- I used to be obsessed with Apple Juice. Idk why, now not so much, but in the past, oh boi, nothing beats an apple juice.
- I used to be extremely addicted to video games. Back in the past, in a bid of escaping reality, I entered a world of gaming. Used to be addicted to MapleStory, Grand Chase and many other MMORPGs, until I grew out of it and play in moderation.
- In the future, I want a peaceful life. Getting married or not is another thing. My dream is to live a life where I can no need to listen to someone screaming all the time, nagging all the time.
- I randomly ship girls as a Yuri hobby. I’m a lunatic.
- I love alcohol. I started drinking at the age of 14 and never stopped ever since. Ok, just kidding, I drink in moderation.
So yeah. This is pretty hard, especially the secret, because I really thought twice or thrice about what to reveal and what not to reveal.
Nominating people isn’t something I do since everyone I know is probably nominated, so I will open this one to EVERYONE. No matter if you know me or not, as long as you are a blogger, you are nominated.
Here are your questions:
- Do you drink alcohol? If yes, alcohol preference? If no, what drink you like?
- Pasta or ramen?
- Do you believe in romance irl?
- Dream job?
- Dream life in the future?
So yeah, I open this one for every blogger out there so that I can expand my social circle and know more anibloggers alike!
So yeah, till next time.
Meanwhile, if you are new and enjoy reading my content, follow this blog, Twitter and Twitch! I do gaming livestreams too. I have 2 Twitter accounts by the way, but it’s up to you if you want to follow both.
I’m currently fundraising for my blog fees so if you want to support me, you can donate at the top right of this post. Or hit up the affiliate links, it also supports the site. If you want to support my Twitch livestreams, hit up my Amazon wishlist and gift me a mic, I will worship you.