I THOUGHT IT WAS OVER.
But I did beg for it actually.
Thanks to the Yuri-man for
answering to my begs and harassments the nomination.
You know the drills, just skip it right into the questions~
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog (check)
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you (doing it now)
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions (Nope)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog (did)
- Is there an anime that you’ve never finished, but you still hope to one day?
A lot of shows I put on hold for like 3 years and longer. Nichijou, Highschool of the Dead… etc
- Have you ever cried while watching anime? If so, which anime was it?
NagiAsu, obviously. The hardest hitting show in awhile. To the point I had to stop writing to go on a vacation.
- Everybody seems to have guilty pleasures, shows they might not want to admit that they like. Do you have one?
Duh, To Love-ru while parents are in and watching it with speakers loud.
- What’s the best song that you’ve heard this year?
2017 just started, its hard to judge. But the best song so far is Climber’s High by Numakura Manami. The Fuuka (Lynn) version was great too. 2016 was a pretty nice year for music. I like Sakura Skip from New Game to be honest, there are a lot of favourite, but I don’t remember what I love anymore.
- Do you have a nickname, and if so, how did you get it?
Hmm… I don’t think so.
- What blogging-related thing are you most proud of?
The recent view spikes because of my Koe no Katachi posts.
- What are your pet peeves?
- When you’re finished blogging, what do you want to be remembered for?
I rather be forgotten.
- If you had a personal theme song that played wherever you go, what would it be?
point at infinity by Yanagi Nagi. It’s just great, I love it.
- What was the last movie you watched? How was it?
Power Rangers? It was great, you need to watch the movie at a more mature point-of-view. This movie isn’t here for nostalgia.
- What do people think is weird about you?
For being a weeb, pretty much.
Due to lack of resources, I won’t be nominating people and giving questions, since all of them pretty much has every award already.
OK this wraps up another award post. Thanks for the nomination again! I’m still open for nominations, its just that… I need more award shelves/