I gotten another award. It’s starting to eat up space in my life already. Lets get this thing done in a jiffy shall we?
A thank you to Animated for nominating the award to me. Lets cut that cheesy thanks to readers speech and jump straight to the questions, since the rules are pretty obvious.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I can be both to be honest. I’m either sleeping at night or maybe feel zombie in the day, idk.
- What anime character do you see yourself most in?
Its kinda weird that I, as a male, always relate to female characters in anime, but there is one guy I always relate myself to, Isaki Kaname (Nagi no Asukara). To know why, click here. Most people who know me long enough should have read this post before.
- It is Karaoke night and you’ve been given the mic, what are you singing?
I’m a total weeb so Whimsical Wayward Wish and What’s Wonderful World, hence my featured image. Most likely will make the atmosphere very awkward, its always like that.
- Favorite childhood anime, videogame, movie, or book? (You can choose one or all)
Childhood anime: Cardcaptor Sakura. Childhood videogame: Need For Speed Underground. Childhood movie: Home Alone. Childhood Book: Any Enid Blyton book.
- What is one goal/resolution of yours for 2017?
Write more and study harder. Generic but still solid.
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
Chinese New Year. Money in and long holidays… Can’t wait, its just a week away.
- What is one valuable lesson blogging has taught you?
- If you could take any anime or video game character out to dinner who would it be?
I will bring Touma Kazusa (White Album 2). She’s one of the female characters I can relate to. To know why, click here.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
Viewership. No sugarcoating, just straight on viewership.
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be? What is its name?
I already have a rabbit named Bibi, so I’m keeping that as an answer.
- Have you ever/ would you ever decide to attend a Con/convention? (ex: ComicCon, E3, Blizzcon)
I went to 3 conventions in my life so far, but all of them are so expensive so I don’t go as often as last time already.
So that’s pretty much it. But…
If you are looking for any good Japanese music radio…
Tune in to https://listen.moe!
They have Firefox and Chrome extensions so that you can listen in the background, and dont need to stay at their site. But if you are as hardcore as me, you can get the Windows client. But you need to join their Discord to get it.
If you have music that they don’t have, request upload access (Which may take a few days, maybe weeks, depending on them. Process can be shorten by joining their Discord.) and then upload! Easy. After uploading, it will take a few more days of waiting for them to review your uploads before approving.
I have been with the community for weeks now, and they are nice people. So no worries.
Ok. That’s all for today… Maybe tomorrow I’m might write something again.