Official Rules of the Liebster Award:
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!).
Time to answer some questions…
1) What are some of the best Animes have you ever watched?
Date a Live, Noucome, Oreimo… tbh, i have too many.
2) Why do you watch Anime?
Idek, i think i forgot
3) What are some of the difficulties you face in life?
Being alienated in society because i watch anime, many people really do think anime watchers stereotypical…
4) How long have you been watching Anime?
Years… 10 years+?
5) If you could be any character in any anime, who would you want to be and why?
hmm… i wanna be Shido from Date a Live
6) Do you hate Physics?
nope, im a Physics student in fact
7) What are your views on Aliens?
8) Given a chance, would you want to create an anime series yourself?
not really, too much effort and im quite a lazy person
9) Do you consider yourself an Otaku?
not really. yet.
10) What is your motivation in life?
hmmm… finding more Besto gurls in animes.
1. What was the first anime you ever watched?
Gundam… but dont remember what series
2. What is one of your favorite anime songs you like to listen to ?
hands down so far…
3. Is there any anime you don’t like?
Mahouka makes me think its a fucking dry physics lesson
4. Hot chocolate or Tea?
5. What does running your blog mean to you?
6. When did you start blogging and why did you?
21 March, to share my views and some indie animes.
7. Which anime character would you love for a servant for a day?
Chocolat from Noucome, she can be quite a good puppy
8. Japanese food or Italian Food?
9. Have you ever been to a anime convention?
yes. 5 years ago
10. What magical power would you love to have in this boring world?
hmmm… being able to wield swords. Like dual-wielding… damn, i would be such a cool guy
11. Finally Do you have any favorite anime bloggers?
hmmm… hard to answer as they are all pretty good
and also not to hurt the other party.
Time for my 11 facts about me:
1. Im a guy
to fix some confusions…
2. Im actually a serious sadist
3. I like to sleep.
4. im a very lazy person
5. Tohka might be the best girl for me, forever.
6. I mostly like character songs better than the OP or the ED
7. Kitamura Eri besto VA for me, forever
8. Im 20
9. Im fluent in English, Mandarin, Teochew and Hokkien dialects, Korean, Japanese and Malay
10. im currently serving the army, 1.5 years to go.
11. I studied Mechanical Engineering
For nominees, i cant really nominate people yet since i dont know much people…
In other news:
tomorrow, imma change my blog’s looks again. So stay tuned, today will have a part 2 of my first impressions since i have Etotama, OreMonogatari, Hello Kiniro Mosaic, Hibike… damn…